Doprastav, JSC, corporate unit TESS, carries out the activities of accredited testing laboratory in accordance with the Certificate of Accreditation (Registration number S-094).
It is qualified to perform physical and mechanical tests of:
- hydraulically bound mixes,
- wet and cured concrete,
- steel reinforcement,
- bituminous binders,
- bituminous mixes,
- concrete structures,
- precast concrete elements,
- road and bridge pavements,
- leak tightness of sewage and drainage pipes and manholes.
In addition to above stated tests of materials and structures the laboratory performs:
- mix design (type test) for bituminous mixes,
- mix design (type test) for concrete mixes,
- mix design (type test) for mixes bound by hydraulic binders,
- composition design for stabilized and improved soils,
- aggregate type tests,
- qualifying tests of cohesive and non-cohesive soils,
- composition design for grouts (type test).
The said regional laboratories demonstrate the competence to carry out tests impartially and credibly by meeting the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard.
In its regional laboratories the TESS corporate unit carries out also the non-accredited services in the field of testing the construction materials, products and carriageways structural courses.
The non-accredited tests include the:
- water separability (demulsibility) of fresh mortar,
- mortar volume constancy (soundness),
- measuring of concrete surface moisture,
- bituminous mix stability and deformation according to Marshall,
- bituminous mix pourability - Schellenberg test,
- adhesion of asphalt to aggregate,
- compaction measurement geodetically,
- frost heave resistance of CBGM.